Dr. Kippax grew up in Maine and graduated from Gray-New Gloucester High School. He has practiced in Lewiston since 1990 and currently provides oral and maxillofacial trauma services to Central Maine Medical Center. He is licensed in Maine, Vermont, and Massachusetts. He lives locally and his hobbies are anything to do with dogs, fourwheeling, skiing, and diving as well as serving on the Board of Directors of the Lewiston-Auburn Kennel Club, actively supporting various Animal Humane societies in the state and is a member of the Great Pyrenees Club of America.
- Bachelor of Science from Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Doctorate of Medical Dentistry from Boston University School of Graduate Dentistry.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency and Certificate of Advanced Graduate Study (CAGS) in the combined Boston University-Tufts University 1989.
Associations and Memberships
- Diplomat of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (Board Certified)
- Member of the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- Member of the International Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (IAOMS)
- Published in various scientific journals
- Member of the Maine Dental Association
- Past President of the Androscoggin Dental Society
- Member of the American Cleft Palate Association
- Co-founder of Central Maine Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Team – 1991
- Director of Central Maine Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Team1991-2009
- Owner of Androscoggin Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, P.A. and The Implant Center